Wednesday, March 15, 2006

X-plosion 13 Matt Samoan Vs. Nicholas Pettas

So here I am again on the road, just thought that I update my Blog and let you all know what I am doing right now. I am at the Royal Pine Resort in the Gold Coast ! And Yes, the rumors are true that I am fighting again, I am here to fight against Matt Samoan. It is pretty much like last time, I am up against one of the locals so the support for this guy is there. I never underestimate anyone, and am sure this is going to be a hard fight, but I did not travel this far to loose. So Saturday night is going to good, I am here to perform my best and just get the show on. I am feeling really good, the weather is almost too good to be true, but I guess that is why the call it the Gold Coast! I`ll get back to you all after the fight so give me your best support as always.

Osu,

Nicholas



Nihongo wo uteru pasokon wa nai desu... SUMIMASEN! Nihon ni kaettara mata kakimasu!

nikorasu

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP