Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some thoughts on life...

Well, good morning everyone. I have had to make a serious decision lately, I don't know if any of you have been watching the comments posted on my site lately? Well, I could not understand them and felt kind of threatened, so I had them all hidden and now no one can post comments any more.
I don't know why I had been targeted for such political views and attacks? When this blog is everything but political? It is my first time to encounter such a thing and feel it is kind of sad, to have had to deal with it in such a way. I know that everything in life is not either right or wrong, but here is my view on the world.
Make everyday count in your life, and treat everyone around you as you would have them treat you.
Do good things and good things will come back to you.
I have no opinion on religion because I am not a believer, although I do sometimes pray. I do believe that somewhere we are all good people and that if given the choice we all choose right, but I am also not blind or ignorant of what really goes on in the world. I believe that the world is such a big place that it would be impossible for everyone to be or act the same, it would also not be fair to all the great cultures of the world.
We are now able to transcend borders and cultures because of the Internet, but that does not mean we should loose our back bones. Rather we should cherish our culture and be proud of what we have. I also believe that we all do not or cannot choose where we are born, therefore I feel that as we grow up we are able to choose for ourselves where we want to live, what we want to eat, who we share our lives with, what we believe in and what language we speak.
I have been all over the world and met many people from many different cultures, but as I grew up the choices in my life led me to get married and live in Japan. I embrace the culture here and speak the language, not because I don't prefer Danish or Denmark but because it is where I have chosen to live. And in making that choice I feel it important to become one with the country. I have written many things here this morning, and the are many more things that I would like to write about, but this entry is getting real long, so let me just finish off by wishing you all a great day today, and make it count in the sea of endless days that tend to blur into each other.
Today I am going to challenge myself just a little bit more than I did yesterday, and that is how I make it count. I thank you all for taking the time to read this and hope that you understand my choices in life as much as I have tried to explain them here.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP