Friday, August 18, 2006

3rd. Round K.O. !


What a fight it was, I take my hat off for Eric he gave everything he had and I gave everything I had. In the second round I took a lot of punishment, but although it might have looked worse than it actually was, I was just taking my time and waiting for his onslaught to wear off a bit. I must have miscalculated because he kept coming...Anyway, I got my chance in the 3rd. round and droped him with some nice shots to the chin. And when the referee called the fight over I was very much releived. It was a tuff fight and I learned a lot from it, just have to keep up the good work. Now I have a couple of days off where I can get som eshopping done and maybe go for a trip on the Ocean with some of my friends. They call it winter here, but this is like a nice spring day in Denmark! And now that I won I want to feel good about myself and the team, catch you all next week.

Nicholas

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP