Sunday, August 13, 2006

Down Under !

Just flew in yesterday, the weather is great! I mean if this is what they call winter here, then that is awesome. I felt inspired and went and got myself a haircut Aussie style, I think it looks good but you are going to have to check it out later when I get some pictures taken. Peter Graham, Will Riva and I all came down on the same flight, and we were all lucky enough to get 4 seats all the way here. So we came here quite relaxed. today we went to the Centinniel Park, and did some training. It was awesome to see that kids are riding around om horses, and bicycles even roller blades. Everyone was having a great time, we all loved the park and might go back tomorrow for another session. I will try and keep you posted on how things are going, but so far it is just great here.

Nicholas

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP