Saturday, April 14, 2007

MARS in DIFFER today

This is Maruyama, he has been training hard for a long time and today some of all that training might just pay off. He is going to fight in the MARS event in Differ today, and I am just about to get in my car and drive out there and hook up with the boys. I hope that he does well! It was a bit of a sudden call in but even with the short notice he is ready.
Oh, about the weird answer that I wrote last night on the BBS, what can I say? Don't drink and drive. It just doesn't get you anything good in life. Sorry about that one, I guess that we are all human and when drunk we end up doing things we are not quite in control of. I was way out of line and admit that. I thought about deleting it, but that would not really solve the problem. Anthony you deserve better than that, I apologize for my stupidity! Pat, you are always welcome here and I am honored by your continued support and interest. And to all whom have ever cruised in on this site, thank you for your support and interest. You have all made me who I am, and I continue to try harder to live up to your expectations. I hope you can accept me for who I am with or without the faults that I sometimes make. This is who I am, and I can't change that for better or for worse. But I am not afraid to admit it when I made a mistake, and a mistake it was.
Nicholas

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP