Thursday, June 21, 2007

Team Beast with Blue eyed Samurai!

So here we are in Amsterdam in Holland, just flew over yesterday to help out Bob Sapp in the corner for this very controversial fight. I guess that the ones of you that could not read my previous entry could figure out that I been working with Bod this week. We have been friends for a long time, and there has been talk about us training together many times but this is the first official time for us to join together. He is going to fight against Peter Aerts this Saturday in the K-1 Holland show, and I can tell you that this is going to be a big show. All the greatest fighters are booked on the show and the fans are exited about the whole event. Just yesterday we had the afternoon off and decided to go into the town and get something to eat. And fans were stopping us on the street and getting all exited about Bob, I feel this is a great opportunity to him back in the ring again and also just clear out the bad feelings from last year. Later on today we are going to do some interviews and a few photo shoots, and then there is the press conference tomorrow. It is very exiting to be working with such a big celeberity, and at then at the same time just to know him as the man he has always been. He is a really good guy to hang out with and he is not just fun on screen but off screen he always keeps us all on our toes. I hope it will be a good clean fight, something that all the fans can enjoy to watch. He is going to gives his best, but let's not forget that he hasn't fought in over a year. I just whish I had had some more time to work with him before this fight, but in K-1 style "Do or Die" he accepted the fight just this last week. It takes a lot of courage to do that even for a big guy like him. But for now all I gotta do is get over to the TV crew and help out with everything. I the only thing I can say now is that the fight WILL HAPPEN, so stay tuned in for it when the 2 giants clash in the ring this Saturday in the Amsterdam Arena !

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP