Monday, January 18, 2010

random thoughts

I ended up going out last night and having a good time with some of my friends, and it just made think about the whole concept of going out with friends. It is something everyone does and it is something we like doing, going out with friends is very different from just going out with people you work with. It is a lot more fun that is for sure and it feels like times flies by you, by the time you know it it is already way past midnight and you start to think about how that headacne is going to affect your next day. But you really don't care because it has been all worth it, your friends is like your second family, often better than your family because they are always there for you. I have not been able to make a lot of friends since coming to Japan, and the older you get the harder it gets to make new ones. But I must say that I have been blessed to make some very good friends over the last few years and feel generally warm at heart when I think about that. I am having a party with most of those friends on Saturday to celebrate my birthday and I am sure it is going to be great, it always is when all the boys get together!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP