Sunday, July 29, 2007

One week out!

最近はK-1のオフィシャルサイトでいろいろ載っています、良かったら見ててください!
http://www.k-1.co.jp/report/20070726r.html

http://www.k-1.co.jp/report/20070720r.html

ニコラス

All these interviews are in Japanese...but for those of you that come here regularly, you know how I am doing. There are a few pictures though, if you want to know anything then just write in. I am getting ready to fly out on Thursday, and before that I need to do my final preparations. So I will be spending some quality time in the gym today and tomorrow, at least it has turned clouded in the weather and cooled down quite a lot. Saturday's run in the park was a killer because of the heat. When it get's hot in Japan, it get's really hot...And with the humidity it is hardly to stand, we have been sweating like crazy in the gym for so long now I can hardly remember how it is to train when it is cool in the air. There is no air conditioner in the gym and all we got is this one fan that blows and one small area of the gym floor, so it is not what you would call effective. But these are the conditions I have been training under for years and years, I have come to think that if it wasn't like that I wouldn't be doing it right...I guess what I am trying to say is that I am ready for this fight, and with the opponent being Peter Aerts I have trained really hard and just want to give it everything I have. I will try and keep posting up until the fight, but I don't know how much time I will actually spend in front of the computer in the next week.

Nicholas

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP