Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hong Kong !

We all made it over here yesterday, and I am feeling great. They hooked us up in a Hotel called the Gold Coast, and it is literally like being on the Gold Coast. I would know 'cause I went there last year, apart from the fact that you can't swim in the ocean here, and that there are no waves, it has got everything that makes you feel right at home. Palm trees and a big swimming pool with a water side BBQ, nice relaxing music in the back ground and great air conditioning in the hotel. Does this sound a bit like a commercial for this place? Well, it is only located 25 min. from the Famous shopping area Tsim Sha Tsui, and the free shuttle bus from the hotel leaves every 30 minutes. I love it here, my brother from Denmark flew in yesterday and we got up early and worked out. My body and mind is ready for this fight and now that we are getting this close I just can't wait to get it on. Yesterday I had a chance to sit down and have a good talk with Badr Hari, I know that might sound a bit funny, but what is between him and Peter Graham has got nothing to do with me. So I just wanted to catch up, we spoke about many things but mostly about Martial Arts. I think he is a great fighter and that his mind is very sharp, he asked me if I wanted to come and train with him and if there is a chance I would love to go to Holland and get some training done together. But right now, I need to focus all my energy on the fight coming up in a few days, and that is all I can really think about right now. I also happened to be checking in at the Hotel yesterday right as Team Aerts showed up, and it was good to catch up there too. I have know them all for a very long time now, and it is just sort of funny to think about the way things work out. I am sure this is going to be a great fight.

Nicholas

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP