Sunday, August 5, 2007

And that is what I call a fight!

I got up really early this morning, because I couldn't sleep. I had to go to the hospital last night to get a CT scan, but it came up negative so I went back to the hotel to take a rest. And then I couldn't fall asleep, so I was lying in bed and flicking channels when they showed the K-1 event on TV, it was good to see what happened. Because I can't remember getting kicked in the head...I think I am going to stay here a few more days and just take it easy, so while I am here I might get a chance to update this blog, if not I will get back together with you all after I get back home! I just thought that I would let you know that I doing OK.

Nicholas

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP