Saturday, June 20, 2009

New I-phone !

So the new software for the I-phone came out today for us loyal users...But I have been betrayed! It is nothing to close to what they promised me a couple of months ago!

The only reason I bought the phone at that time was because I was told by their staff that once the new OS comes out you ca simply download it and use it...


I down loaded that software this afternoon and yes! I can now copy and paste and cut but I can't record video's or aall the other cool things I was promised...


So I made my point and took it to the at the shop and made them sweat over it a bit. I guess I will find out next week how they are going to handle such a mistake in their customers services...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP