Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Suddenly !

It is already Wednesday, I kind of lost track of myself yesterday! Because I went out for a drive on my bike, up on the highway it is all about having a good time and since I was all alone riding yesterday. I had only myself to worry about, and that sometimes can be a very good thing. It was like the day was just meant for that drive because the day before it was raining hard. And today it has been raining all morning. But yesterday it was a really nice day and although I was riding on the highway I was in a T-shirt, so now my arms are totally sun burnt ! It looks ind of funny because my hands are white because I was wearing gloves too, so I got some real red forearms.

昨日はナイスドライブでした、本当に一人で高速度道路で走るのは気持ちいです。ずーっとマイペースで何も気にぜずに走れて本当に良かったです。しかし、昨日天気が良かったためT-シャーッでずっと走っていたので腕はかなり日に焼けた!何だか、手は白いけど腕は肩まで真赤です!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP