Sunday, August 9, 2009

On my way to the Rehab!

It takes a while to start walking after having sat down for a while, but once I get going the pain kind of goes away. I am not supposed to film down here, so I kind of cut the video off before I get to the main point. But if you watched the small clip of me walking that I up loaded yesterday then, you can see what it looks like inside the rehab center. I have another 5 days left here, then I think I am checking out because I got some boys fighting up in Utsunomiya this Saturday. Although I am feeling a bit apprehensive about getting out in the real world, my doctors feel confident that I am ready for it. But today a Typhoon swept in over Tokyo and let me just say that I would not want to be walking around out there...


  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP