Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sunday haircut !

What better way to spend your Sunday than getting a nice haircut? I
needed to cut my hair for the drama that I start shooting on tomorrow,
and althought I normally like to put some streaks in it, this time I
am playing a business man in the 60's so I had to tone down my hair a
bit. All my lines are in Japanese this time, and since I got the
manuscript I have been reading them all through about 20 or 30 times a
day. I speak them out loud whenever I feel like it, and it has helped
me get the lines down. Now I know I got them all I can hope for is
that they don't change them when I get there. It has happened often
enough that the director feels some other lines should be used and
then he can change them on the spot. This show is set about 50 years
ago so even the spoken Japanese is a bit old. But it is all fun and
games and since it is my favorite job in the world I am just looking
forward to it.

明日から始まるドラマの撮影のために、髪の毛を作ってきた!日曜日って大体日
曜日のペースになるけど、明日から始まる撮影は本当に楽しみです!今回は真面
目なサラリーマン役なので、髪型もそれなりに切ってもらいました。この前台本
をもらってから、毎日セリフの練習を朝から、昼、夜、一日20〜30回練習してい
ます!今回は全部日本語なので、かんぺきにやりたいです。いや、本当に僕が一
番好きな仕事ですので、楽しみでしょうがないです!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP