Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FM Yokohama




I went to FM YOKOHAMA yesterday because we are about to make a Nicholas Pettas radio program, starting from October! I am totally exited about the whole project, but it might seem a bit harder than I had first asumed. Because most of the radio people don't know that I actually speak fluently japanese, but after the meeting yesterday they realized that I can do just about anything! So they got excited and asked me if I could speak a bit more bilingually? Like using keywords in english more as a punch line. It is a thing for really high level personalities in Japan to make themselves look cool, and the ones that do it are really god at it too, I am going to have to start changing the way I talk so I can sound a bit more like them. Out of all the people that do it I like Chris Pebbler the most, he sounds totally cool when he does it and that is what I should be aiming at...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP