Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pettas on location for TV drama !




This is a small reel from the last out door location, the girl with the mask is my manager, Kitani Maki. She is really sick and she still showed up for the shoot, eventually I had to ask her Dad to drive her off to the hospital. I have been battling a cold myself lately and it is not a good thing because I am going in for surgery on Monday. I would like to have been in tip top condition but that seems a bit harder than I had expected. I don't know how much internet connection I will have when I am in hospital, but at least I have my phone. I am there from the 1. to the 14th. and the operation is on the 3rd. Please send me happy thoughts! Because I don't like the whole operation procedure, although I know it will get better it is still a long hard couple of days to get through...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP