Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's never enough!

Inspired by an entree in my BBS section, I have decided to write in my BLOG. Do I truly live in the past, maybe at times I do live in the past, but let me tell you why I keep being stuck there. I need closure. Do you know what closure is? It means that you finally have some kind of way to finish something you have started. My wife bought me a really cool puzzle the other day, it was made of 540 pieces. And it was meant to end up as a ball...I mean have you ever tried to make a puzzle that ends up as a ball? It was a picture of Ariel and King Triton, from the Disney characters. I had seen them enough to know what they looked like, but this was different! I ended up spending every night of a week just to finish it...And so did my wife. I would go to bed early because I would be too tired to continue, and then my Wife would take over. It was like a competition, who was going to put in the most pieces or something like that. So I decided that next time we get a puzzle like that, we are going to get 2 of them and then start and spend the same amount of time on the puzzle. Just to determined who is the Master! I am not sure what I wanted to tell you, but it felt good to just write things down that where on my mind. It's almost like a pensive in the Harry Potter book's...You go figure it out if you don't know what I am talking about.

Nicholas

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP