Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a nice day!

I was up really early today, 6:00 AM in the shower then I had breakfast and off to the set. Yep, I am playing Harry Bingham in a Golden Time On-Air drama called, "Change". It features Kimura Takuya from the SMAP, he is a super star in Japan. And I am playing a his counter part role in part 5 of the drama. Harry Bingham is a foreign minister sent to Japan to try and force the new Prime Minister(Kimura Takuya) into buying more American products. Ofcourse I end up not winning the debate and eventually head back home, but it is a really big role. I just got back and then I hit the gym, gotta stay fit for the next fight. Which by the looks of it could be any time next year...or maybe this year? Then tonight it is the SMOKERS, all tickets are sold out and I am sure we are going to have a great time. Koichi Pettas will have the last fight of the evening, and I hope that he does well. We have all trained so hard lately, like I am sure Nitta's team has too.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP