Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Samurai Underwear

It is basically a very Japanese brand, the company called Rogin came
up with a very different material to use for their line of underwear.
They are all called the Samurai pants, in japan underwear is called
pants. Anyway, sitting here on the airplane on my way to Okinawa I
thought that I might spend some time writing an entry for my blog.
Well, the first time we met we all got real excited and the talk soon
flowed, we all had some input on how a pair of blue eyed samurai pants
should look and feel like. Last time we met it was officially decided
that we are to actually produce a pair of underwear in my name! I
thought that was just awesome, it has long been a dream of mine to
start up a clothes line with the image I have. Eventually I want to
produce a comic book about my caracter, and from there I see lots of
good things happenening. The first is ofcourse the blue eyed samurai
cap that you can buy online through my Japanese blog on ameba. Now we
are going to produce a pair of underwear and the next thing in the
works is a book. Oh, yes I have my hands full at the momet, but this
is even beginning to scrape the top of the iceberg!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP