Saturday, October 18, 2008

三宅島の風!

Last night I found out that even here on Miyakeshima there was wireless lan to be found, it feels kind of wierd to be able to connect with your computer and not your cell phone! But they are getting there slowly, compared to last year it is a lot greener and the people living here seem to be having a lot of fun. I truly hope that this event keeps going on for years to come! I was lucky enough to ride on the actual race track yesterday, it was during the break when we got back from the charity tour of the island. I simply made my way down to the christmas tree and lined up, and then before anyone could stop me I went for it! It was awesome, me all alone pushing my bike to its limits on such a big strip. I whish I was on a faster bike, because on the 200 meters of short track I only got up to about 130km. Well, next week in Sendai we are going on the real drag race track, and then I have 400 meters to give it everything it has! It is gonna be so much fun.

何と三宅島に止まっているりょうかん”Snapper"には無線が飛んでいます!携帯電話はつながらないけどネットは入ります。。。楽しいです。昨日はいろんな写真をアップしましたけど、写真では写っていないのはちゃりちーツーリングから戻った時に空港によって自分ひとりだけで、思いきりドラッグのレース場で走りました!今からでないといけないですのでまたあとで。。。

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP