Tuesday, October 28, 2008

JCVD !

So I was lucky enough to watch this movie before anyone else in Japan. I think the first thing I want to say is that I really enjoyed it. It was very European and although he was mostly speaking french I had no trouble at all reading the Japanese subtitles. It was a movie about getting to know about JCVD the man you normally would not get to see, it was very realistic and although it was a movie it hit a lot of real subjects that actors are always afraid to touch. I found that I could relate to a lot of the things he was talking about and although the whole story was built around a robbery in a post office, it was all just an engine to keep you involved and to get to know the man behind the screen. There were moments in the movie that hit the nail on the spot that I think I will carry with me for a long time. At the end I walked out with the feeling that I got to know him a whole lot better, regardless of what has been said and done, I felt like working with him. Just because I could relate to so many of the issues he has had to deal with, I cannot say that I have gone through the same as he has. But in life everything can be seen in perspective, and if you size it down to my level then I feel for the man. In one scene he talks about Karate, and the spirit of Osu, and how much it means to him. He even admidts that he does not know why he became the star when there were/are so many greater talents out there. He sees it as a blessing and a curse at the same time. I don't want to tell you what happens in the movie, but if you watch it with an unclouded mind like I did. Then you will like what you see, and hopefully you will want to see more. In this day and age people crave for a more direct approach, and blogs like mine here is a great example. For you the reader you become attached to me at a more personal level, and in some sense we experience life together. What I go through you go through, but that has not been shown in such a scale on the big screen until now. I guess that is what all those reality shows are about? Do you remeber a movie with Jim Carey? The Truman Show? It hit on the subject of reality shows and although it took it to the extreme, I guess it was way ahead of its time. The movie I am talking about today has a raw feel to it, and although it is a movie I am not sure how much of it is actually rehearsed lines. Most of it seems to come completely naturally as if he really did not act, but simply showed his true colors. I loved it, want to see more. And for all that is worth I think that says it all!



「その男ヴァン・ダム」について。。。

日本以外でのテレビを見る人はリアリティーを求めている視聴者はすごい増えている、ネット上でもやっぱり一番選択されているサイトはブログです。それはこのブログを読んでいるあなたもやっぱり本人との直接できる振り合えばを求めているし、ここをたすねればニコラスと一緒に旅に行ける、食べに行ける、バイクのドライブに行ける。悩むことや嬉しいことをお互いにサポートしながら毎日会えるのは力になったりして。やっぱり人間は人間の振り合いが欲しいです、でもスクリーンで映っている人は今まで自分とのきょうりはあまりにも遠かったです。しかし、スクリーンで映っているから人間は人間ですという話を自分のことをベースにした映画です。JCVDを見たときは何よりもそのJVCDとの振り合いができたことは一番のこりました。嫌いか?好きか?って言われると最近はどうしていたのかな~としか頭なかったですが、いろんなうわさしか回ってこないですし、それはそれで、仕事はどうなっているの?って一番気になるところでした。3~4年前に格闘技界ではキャスティングは始まったけど、映画の除算はとれなくって話は流れっていったとか、麻薬の話や奥さんとの別れ話。でも、それはそれでやっぱり大物スターになるといろんな余計な話は付いてくるのはしょうがないと思います。それと関係なくやっぱり本人は仕事したいのにプライベートのことでは騒がれると仕事はできなくなる、その仕事はできないJVCDはお金に困る、弁護牛のフィーは払えなかったりして。他のスターが自分にきた仕事の話はとられるような本当に現実過ぎぐらい今回は直の自分を見せたと僕は感じました。ここでは言葉に注目して欲しいのは、今回は直の自分を見せてくれたって今さっき書きました。演じたんではなくって、見せたと思っています。どこまではセリフでどこからはアドリブか分からない。この人は一体どこまでやってくれるかは見ながら思いました。一般人から見たら彼は苦労したかしていない?と、やったかやってないか?は意外と本当に関係ないと思いました、本人はなぜ僕ですか、なぜ僕はスターになったの?もっと才能を持った人はたくさんいるのに何で僕はそこまで登り続けたのに、最後は落ちるまで落ちたし。これは辛いと思います。自分はもちろんスケールは違うけど彼の話はすごく理解できるところはたくさんありました。映画館から出た時はJCVDは現実を見るようになった男として僕は改めていいと思いました。一緒に仕事して見たいです。12月は日本公開です,是非時間作って見に行ってみてください。

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP