Sunday, June 29, 2008

K-1 Fukuoka !


I am just watching the fights from K-1 Fukuoka, on the satellite channel 721. They show everything live and it is a great opportunity to see the fights, and feel like you are actually there at the arena. Apart from the fact that I have my own toilet and can go and grab drinks and snacks at my own convenience, I feel like I am there watching the event. :) Badr Hari just knocked out Glaube Feitosa! I have fought both of them and know how strong they are, but I would never have imagined that the fight would be over in the first round! I think Badr might go all the way this year, looking at the way he has been fighting lately he deserves it all the way. Oh, what am I saying, that is of course until he gets to face me again...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP