Saturday, June 7, 2008

Shopping time !

I was out shopping today and when I found myself in front of this fountain. I just knew that I had to take a picture, this is inside a shopping mall called, Venus Fort. It is located on a man made island called Odaiba, at the Tokyo bay area. It is a really nice kind of shopping mall, where they have various restaurants and many cool shops. Laundry also has a shop out there, and we often swing by to check out the new stuff they have on sale. If you look at the ceiling you will notice that the color changes every so and so minutes, Giving the impression of changing days or at least hours of the day. It is totally cool and very on line with what you might find in Vegas. I have once done a talk show at this venue, and the reaction from the people there was really good.

お台場に買い物に行ってたらこんな風景が目に入りました、これは日本人として面白くないかも分からないけど。これはベガス波ですよ!僕は何回も行っているのに始めて今回はみんなにみせたいな~と思いました。何でお台場のビナス フォートに行けばこんな素敵な噴水が見られます。

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP