Friday, March 14, 2008

The Danish country side



Hill billies and buffalo´s, its more or less the same in Denmark. We are famous for our special breeds of both pigs and cows. Back in the 80´s some dude designed a better pig with an extra rib! Hence more bacon...I think he just got lucky with some cross breeding but the result is a bigger more bacon´d pig. This is a shot of a something??? I have never seen one of these before, but they were really cute. Ate all the carrots I gave them and even let me pat its head without trying to spear me alive...
this is a shot of an ancient house on the country side, its built in the old style and has probably been standing there like that for several centruries, and if I am not wrong it will still be standing there for a couple of hundred years...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP