Saturday, March 15, 2008

Nyhavn and great beer !


Yes, it was party time last night, I got together with all my friends...that is counting all three of them! and we ate great food and had some real nice times enjoying the local beer. This place is called Nyhavn, which means the new harbor, it is a really cool part of Copenhagen. Now it is mostly tourists that venture down there for the sights and the nice foods to be had. But being a bit of a tourist myself, I had no problems hanging out there. You get to sit outside with a blanket and under the heater, but it is still cool to sit there and watch the sun go down. When I was young and needed to save some money to go to Japan, I used to work down in one of the restaurants making serving and selling the infamous sandwich of the shop. Today that place has changed owners and now it is run by some Italians, but it was still fun to come back and remember the good times I had there...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP