Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thank you all for coming to SMOKERS!



I would like to thnak you all for coming to SMOKERS, it was our first time to the event and with the help from you all, the sponsors and of course AACC Abe-san, we were able to have an awesome event. I had a lot of fun, and really look forward to getting together for the next one.

I am in Denmark right now, it has been 7 years since my last visit so I can tell you that I am pretty exited about being back here. I finally got to bring my whole family home, so we are going to spend the next two weeks here eating good foods and enjoying the company of our niece. Sean was born on X-mas day a year and a bit ago, and now he is already walking. He is really cute, I will try and get a picture of him so you can see what the latest edition the Pettas Clan looks like.

I am sorry for the fans in JAPAN, because my Mothers computer does not type Kanji...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP