Tuesday, March 11, 2008

so I wonder what you see ?


I stumbled upon this painting at my Mom´s...and for years all I saw was thre naked girls, but there is more to this painting than meets the eye. They say that some people don´t even see the girls. What do you see ? I do realize that the effect of the painting is somewhat distorted by the bad quality of the shot on my phone, but you might still get the point. Yesterday we went shopping and I found a shop who´s logo was my smiley! You see when I sign a autograph in Japan, I always write a smiley :)las that is because in japanese, the smiley is called a Niko-chan here chan is just a cute title you give girls or very dear friends. So I am often called Niko-chan, but by combining that with a l a s I am able to write my name, Niko-las.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP