Saturday, March 8, 2008

Kickboxing seminar !


Today I spent most of the day running a kickboxing seminar, it was held in the gym where my brother teaches a couple of times a week. There was a great atmosphere and everyone really wanted to learn something. I really enjoyed it! And hope that we can all train again together. I also finally got to met the man behind the danish magazine Fighter, Tue, he had joined in the class and although his expertise is MMA he still tried hard. I showed them some of my moves and in the end they all wanted to see the axe kick, so we worked a bit on that in the end. It is a very new gym so there were just in the process of setting up shop but the location was awesome and so was the room space. The basement was huge with showers and everything, I would like to have a gym like that...

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP