Sunday, March 16, 2008

Going back today,


We all just got up and now that we gave back the rental car, we are just killing time before we head out for the airport. It was a a good two weeks back home, but now reality waits for me back in Tokyo. So I will be back in training soon enough, there are lots of things I need to do once I get back. And although it has been great being back hanging with the family and my friends, I need to get back and get ready for the next fight. I don´t know yet when that will be but I hope there is something in there for me soon enough...This is me in front of the famous Louisiana, and a shot of the famous H.C. Andersen, the author of the little mermaid, the girl with the match sticks and many other great stories. I took the picture in front of the royal Danish Theater. So I guess that next time you hear from me,I will be back in Japan.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP